Food poisoning/bowel injuries
Gastrointestinal or diarrhea is a type of illness that occurs when we eat contaminated food with viruses, bacteria, and parasites.
These germs can be contaminated during cooking
✔ Factors that increase the risk of a bowel cancer
• Older people become vulnerable since they tend to weaken their immune systems,
• Pregnant women are most at risk for the tendonitis
• Infants are less likely to develop a tendency to develop nausea because of their weak immunity
✔ Diarrhea signs
Food poisoning/bowel syndrome occurs after hours of contaminated food.
• The symptoms - nausea
Stomachaches and fever. These symptoms may last for days.
✔ When should you go to the doctor?
• If there is a blood vessel leaking or diarrhea
• There is diarrhea that lasts more than 3 days
• There is a high level of bellyache
• Have high fever
• High water thirst, dry mouth, tiredness, swelling, and little urine.
✔ What do we need to do to prevent food poisoning?
• Keeping clean of hand sanitizer, cooking appliances and dishes
• Dieting of raw/unburnt foods
• Store your food in a clean place and cook at a uniform temperature
• If you want to keep your food, keep it in the refrigerator and prevent it from contamination
• It is wise to immediately remove your food if you feel it has been contaminated
Kidney Disease / Food Dangers: It is a good idea to apply the above precautions, as it is a disease that can cause fatal and life-threatening infections to babies, pregnant women, aging and afflicted ones.
If there are symptoms, they should go to the treatment area quickly and get the solution.
Please Share with your friends !!!