- White onions and ginger (crushed)
- boiled egg
- Lemon (for the dishwasher)
- Boil water
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and rub the chicken in the boiled water
- Wash well and remove the skin and remove its parts
- Record the cutaneous organ for 30 minutes on a loam and salt
- Squeeze the eggplant and place it in a large saucepan
- When the onion is boiled, add oil and pepper, as needed, and cook well: roasted coriander, garlic and broccoli, and squeezing the onion shampoo with water-to thoroughly wash the chickens properly and adjust their bones and massage the meat.
- Then squeeze in the nectar and place the water over it's lap
- After the butter is cooked, mix thoroughly with the skillet and hot water.
- If the meat is well cooked and the juice is corrected, dig graved slices and squashed.